VAAT Executive meeting June 2nd 2010
present Claire, Bruce, Margaret, Julie, Gillian, Anne-Denise
-Claire gave her finance report.
- Margaret showed us all her fine VAAT logo
- Margaret will now produce a poster and pamphlet for advertising purposes.
- MagARET + Julie are busy organizing a VAAT display of art in "Art in the Park" in North Bay for July 31, Aug 1, 2 . We all agreed that any VAAT members can display their work in the tent, cost for which will be 20% on any sales. So sign up now to gain access to this event.
Before July 1st the full VAAT fee is $50.00, a terrific bargain. I have paid my fees. Send your checques of $50.00 to: Claire Cull Box 37 Latchford P0J 1N0 before July 1st. The fee after July 1st is $60.00
- Gillian is working on the Youth Competition and will have more info soon.
- Julie has our blog up and runing. Please check it out and post on it.
- Anne- Denise will confirm our New Liskeard venue soon.
- We are looking for donations for the Youth Competition as prizes to our young and future artists. Donations such as paints, easels, paper, brushes, or even free art lessons, 1 on 1 with an artist.
VAAT (Visual Artists Association Temiskaming) which was "Temiskaming Studio Tour" is not in competition with anyone , but is bringing to the Temiskaming area this once a year conference/event to augment all the terrific other events and groups.